Halloween Hoopla Photo Contest
- Download the free Tamarac To Go mobile app from the Google Play or Apple App store.
- Click on the menu icon on the home screen of the app.
- Click on “Picture Share” to create and save a user profile.
- Take pictures of yourself or your friends/family at Tamarac’s Halloween Hoopla.
- Use the “Picture Share” feature to submit pictures by midnight on Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Up to 5 entries per person!
First Place: $100 Amazon gift card
Two Runners Up: $50 Amazon gift card
Photography and/or video recording will occur at the Halloween Hoopla. By entering, you irrevocably grant consent for your image, likeness or voice to be used without compensation in photography and video taken at this event.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Entries must be submitted through the Tamarac To Go mobile app by the original photographer.
- Eligible photos must be taken at the Halloween Hoopla event on Friday, October 25, 2019 and submitted by midnight of that day.
- Entrants grant the City of Tamarac the right to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the submission in a form determined by the City in its sole discretion.
- Photo submissions become part of the City of Tamarac’s public record and are subject to public record requests.
- A first-place winner and two runners up will be selected by City staff based on the relevance and creativity of their submissions. The City reserves the right to change the winner selection method at its sole discretion.
- Photos must not infringe on the rights of any third party including copyright, trademark publicity or other intellectual property rights. Entrant must have consent from any third parties featured in the image and will indemnify and hold harmless the City for use of the photo. The City reserves the right to request releases from any third party visible in the photo submission.
- Submissions must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise inappropriate content, as deemed by the City.
- All potential prize winners will be notified via the email and/or phone number that is part of their user profiles within the app. They will be required to sign a release which must be returned within 7 days of the notification. Failure to provide these required documents by the deadline may result in disqualification, and the selection of an alternate potential winner.
- A list of winners will be available online at www.Tamarac.org/HalloweenPhotoContest on or about November 20, 2019.
- City employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.