FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Concealed Handgun Permit
Concealed handgun permits are issued by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, not by local law enforcement agencies. To make a specific request for a Concealed Weapon Permit, contact them by mail:

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Division of Licensing
Post Office Box 6687
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6687
or online at FL Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Show All Answers

1. Cable TV
2. Calendar of Events
3. Canal Maintenance
4. Cars
5. CERT – Citizen Emergency Response Team
6. Chamber of Commerce
7. Child Car Seat
8. Children's Services (Broward County)
9. City Commission
10. City Hall
11. City Projects
12. City Publications
13. Citizenship/Immigration
14. CodeRED
15. Code of Ordinances
16. Code Violations
17. Commission Meetings and Workshops
18. Community Development
19. Concealed Handgun Permit
20. Consumer Affairs
21. COPs, Citizen Observer Patrol (BSO - Tamarac)
22. Courthouses (Broward County Clerk of Courts)