FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Water Service

To open a water utility account see Utility Account. To discontinue your water and sewer service you will need to complete and submit a Final Bill and Refund Request Form. For additional assistance, contact the Customer Service Division at (954) 597-3590. Water service shut off reasons: Maintenance or construction work in your area. If this is the case, you should have been notified in advance through a door hanger card. For questions concerning water outages due to scheduled work, please contact the Utilities Department at (954) 597-3750; Non-payment. If this is the case, please contact the Customer Service Division at (954) 597-3590 to arrange for payment and reconnection; or Water main break. The Utilities Department will shut off water service during the repair of the break and will restore service as soon as possible. If water is shut off for construction work, after the service has been restored, boiling of water is only necessary as determined by the Department of Health. We will notify you if this is the case. To safely boil water, bring it to a rolling boil for 3 minutes and allow to cool completely before using. Low water pressure in your home may be caused by: Water leaks; The valve into the house not being completely open. This valve is located on the side of the house where the water enters the home. (It is important to know the location of this valve in case of a leak in your home.); Clogged sink aerators; or General low pressure in the area due to a repair or high water use. High water use could also affect pressure on the upper floors of a condo. If you check all of the above items and still have questions, please contact our Utilities Department at (954) 597-3750.

Show All Answers

1. Waste Management
2. Water Bill
3. Water Quality
4. Water Restrictions
5. Water Service
6. Water Shortages
7. Website
8. Wi-Fi
9. Wildlife