FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Traffic Signals
Broward County's Traffic Engineering Division is responsible for operation and maintenance of traffic signal systems. You can report signal outage on their website, www.broward.org/traffic. Call (954) 847-2600 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Tamarac Historical Society
2. Tam-A-Gram
3. Tax Information
4. Teen Program
5. Tennis
6. Towing
7. Traffic Citations
8. Traffic Signals
9. Tree Removals