FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Parking Restrictions
For all parking regulations, please access the City's Code of Ordinances Chapter 24, Article 5 or contact the Community Development Department, Planning and Zoning Division at (954) 597-3530.

To pay traffic or parking fine, find out information about your case, or hear the Clerk of the Courts’ pre-recorded answers to Frequently Asked Questions call (954) 712-7899.

The Clerk of the Court’s website also provides extensive information about the resolution options for tickets and citations, as well as online payment option for some tickets and citations. General information is also available at (954) 831-6565.

To obtain Disabled Person Parking Permits (i.e. Handicapped parking permits), you may contact the City Clerk's office for an application form. Once completed and signed by your physician, the form should be submitted to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Their phone number is (954) 497-1570. The form and more information may be found at the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website at http://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/disabled_pkg.html.

Show All Answers

1. Painting
2. Para-Transit
3. Parking Restrictions
4. Parks and Recreation
5. Parks and Recreation Board
6. Passports
7. Permits
8. Pets
9. Picnic and Pavilion Rentals
10. Planning
11. Poison Control
12. Police Department
13. Police, Off-Duty Service
14. Police Report Pick-Up
15. Pools, Private
16. Pools, Public
17. Post Office, Tamarac Branch
18. Propane Tank
19. Property Appraiser's Office
20. Public Art Committee
21. Public Services