FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Medical Records
Requests for EMS produced medical records should be directed to the City Clerk's Office at (954) 597-3505.

Medical records are considered privileged information and are available only to the patient or through an authorized agent of the patient. Based on your record's location, either an original or microfilmed medical record copy can be obtained.

A valid HIPAA release form must be signed prior to medical record processing. Time for processing depends on its location, usually less than one week.

Show All Answers

1. Manholes
2. Marriage Licenses
3. Medians
4. Medical Records
5. Medication Disposal
6. Meeting Rooms
7. Mosquito Control