FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Marriage Licenses

Marriage license applications are available at county courthouses. For information, visit Broward County Clerk of the Courts or call (954) 712-7899 Ext. 7842.

Show All Answers

1. Manholes
2. Marriage Licenses
3. Medians
4. Medical Records
5. Medication Disposal
6. Meeting Rooms
7. Mosquito Control