FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Handicapped Parking/ Permit
The Disability Advocacy and Access Network will assist residents with their disability concerns. Call them at (954) 663-2253.

To obtain an application for Disabled Person Parking Permits (i.e. Handicapped parking permits) may contact the City Clerk's office.

Once completed and signed by your physician, the form should be submitted to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Their phone number is (954) 497-1570. The form and more information may be found at the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website at www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/disabled_pkg.html.

Show All Answers

1. Handicapped Parking/ Permit
2. Health Department (Broward County)
3. Hedges
4. Historical Society
5. Home Improvements / Renovations / Appliance Replacements
6. Home Occupations or Businesses
7. Homestead Exemption
8. Hospitals
9. Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
10. Housing Assistance
11. Humane Society
12. Hurricane Information