FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Emergency Phone Numbers
For Police/Fire/Medical emergency call 911.

For water main breaks call Utilities at (954) 597-3750.

Signing up with CodeRED, Tamarac's Emergency Notification system, will ensure that you are notified of emergency situations or critical community alerts, such as evacuation notices, boil water notices, and missing child reports. You only need to register once. To sign up, call (954) 597-3800 or visit our website at www.tamarac.org/CodeRED.

(Also see Hurricane Information).

Show All Answers

1. Economic Development
2. Education
3. Elderly Programs
4. Elected Representatives
5. Elections, Municipal
6. Elevators
7. Emergency Phone Numbers
8. Employment Opportunities