FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Disabled Services
The Disability Advocacy and Access Network will assist residents with their disability concerns. Call them at (954) 663-2253.

To obtain Disabled Person Parking Permits (i.e. Handicapped parking permits), you may contact the City Clerk's office for an application form. Once completed and signed by your physician, the form should be submitted to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Their phone number is (954) 497-1570. The form and more information may be found at the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website at http://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/disabled_pkg.html.

Show All Answers

1. Death Certificates
2. Debris Hauling
3. Digging
4. Disabled Services
5. Discovery Newsletter
6. Dog Park
7. Domicile Information
8. Driver's Licenses
9. Ducks