FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  
Block Party/Private outdoor events
Business owners and community organizers (churches and social clubs) seeking to conduct outdoor events on the grounds of their business must apply for a Special Event Permit.

In addition, residents wishing to conduct a private party within a public area must also notify the City's Business Revenue Division.

Rules, regulations, and City Ordinances will apply to all events.

Complete application details, fees, and requirements will be provided by our Business Revenue Division at (954) 597-3537.

Show All Answers

1. Better Business Bureau (BBB)
2. Bicycles/Bike Paths
3. Bill Pay
4. Birth Certificates
5. Block Party/Private outdoor events
6. Blood Pressure Checks
7. Boats, Parking Restrictions
8. Broward County
9. BSO – Tamarac District
10. Building Codes, Permits and Requirements
11. Bulk Trash
12. Bus Transportation, Broward County
13. Bus Transportation, City of Tamarac
14. Business