FAQ module icon

Frequently Asked Questions

A-Z guide to resident services; choose from the following categories to find the answers to your questions.  

To register new vehicles with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, visit them at www.flhsmv.gov, (for renewals - GoRenew.com), call (954) 765-4697 or find a location near you. Abandoned/partially dismantled vehicles are not allowed in any area of the City. If one is found, the owner of the property upon which it sits will be notified to remove it. For all parking regulations please access the City's Code of Ordinances Chapter 24, Article 5, Section 24-576 or contact the Community Development Department, Planning and Zoning Division at (954) 597-3530. To pay traffic or parking fines, find out information about your case or hear the Clerk of the Courts’ pre-recorded answers to Frequently Asked Questions, call (954) 712-7899. The Clerk of the Court’s website also provides extensive information about the resolution options for tickets and citations, as well as online payment options for some tickets and citations. General information is also available at (954) 831-6565.

Show All Answers

1. Cable TV
2. Calendar of Events
3. Canal Maintenance
4. Cars
5. CERT – Citizen Emergency Response Team
6. Chamber of Commerce
7. Child Car Seat
8. Children's Services (Broward County)
9. City Commission
10. City Hall
11. City Projects
12. City Publications
13. Citizenship/Immigration
14. CodeRED
15. Code of Ordinances
16. Code Violations
17. Commission Meetings and Workshops
18. Community Development
19. Concealed Handgun Permit
20. Consumer Affairs
21. COPs, Citizen Observer Patrol (BSO - Tamarac)
22. Courthouses (Broward County Clerk of Courts)