Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
South Florida is now under a hurricane watch, which means hurricane conditions are possible within 48 hours.
• City offices are now closed, and will remain closed until we are safely able to reopen after the storm.
• The City has activated the citizen hotline, (954) 718-1800, where you can receive recorded information.
• Regular trash collection will continue on the normal schedule through Friday.
• At this time, do not put out any bulk items for pick up.
• Click the link below for pharmacy, gas station and grocery store locations in Tamarac if you need to purchase supplies before or after the storm.