The April 1st Special Magistrate hearing has been cancelled. Please visit this site for updates on future meetings.
Lien Search Request
Lien Search Requests for properties within the City of Tamarac can be submitted online, and include information on the following:
- Building Permits
- Open Building Permits, including Permit Numbers, for the specified property
- Special Magistrate Cases (including violations, liens and case information)
- Code Enforcement
- Business Licenses
- Fire Prevention
Lien Settlement Request Form
- To request a Lien Settlement, fully complete the Lien Settlement Request Form, and then submit to the Building Department with all appropriate fees.
- When a property is subject to a real estate transaction such as a short sale, bank sale or owner to owner and the property may be subject to a lien from the City of Tamarac, realtors and/or title companies are required to submit this form to obtain a settlement on the lien from the City.
- The owner of the property can attend the hearing and request that the lien on the property be waived, reduced to a specific amount, or upheld in full.
- Application for an Abatement Hearing is available to a property owner after compliance of a Building Code Violation has been obtained on the property.
Special Magistrate Hearing Information
- For the Designation of Agent form, click here.
Special Magistrate Meeting Dates for 2020 at 2 p.m.
7525 NW 88th Avenue, Tamarac, Florida 33321
January 8, 2020
February 5, 2020
March 4, 2020
April 1, 2020
May 6, 2020
June 3, 2020
July 1, 2020
August 5, 2020
September 2, 2020
October 7, 2020
November 4, 2020
December 2, 2020
Abatement Hearings are scheduled on the Third Wednesday of the month. Abatement Applications need to be submitted one week prior to the hearing date.
Hearings commence at 2 p.m. and are held in the City Hall - Chambers located at 7525 NW 88 Avenue, Tamarac, FL 33323.