Lien Search Request
Lien Search Requests for properties within the City of Tamarac can be submitted online, and include information on the following:
- Building Permits
- Open Building Permits, including Permit Numbers, for the specified property
- Special Magistrate Cases (including violations, liens and case information)
- Code Enforcement
- Business Licenses
- Fire Prevention
Lien Settlement Request Form
- To request a Lien Settlement, fully complete the Lien Settlement Request Form, and then submit to the Building Department with all appropriate fees.
- When a property is subject to a real estate transaction such as a short sale, bank sale or owner to owner and the property may be subject to a lien from the City of Tamarac, realtors and/or title companies are required to submit this form to obtain a settlement on the lien from the City.
- The owner of the property can attend the hearing and request that the lien on the property be waived, reduced to a specific amount, or upheld in full.
- Application for an Abatement Hearing is available to a property owner after compliance of a Building Code Violation has been obtained on the property.
Special Magistrate Hearing Information
- For the Designation of Agent form, click here.
Special Magistrate Meeting Dates for 2019 at 2 p.m.
7525 NW 88th Avenue, Tamarac, Florida 33321
January 9, 2019
February 6, 2019
March 6, 2019
April 3, 2019
May 1, 2019
June 5, 2019
July 3, 2019
August 7, 2019
September 4, 2019
October 2, 2019
November 6, 2019
December 4, 2019
Abatement Hearings are scheduled on the Third Wednesday of the month. Abatement Applications need to be submitted one week prior to the hearing date.
Hearings commence at 2 p.m. and are held in the City Hall - Chambers located at 7525 NW 88 Avenue, Tamarac, FL 33323.