Community Shuttle Service
The Red route will run from 7 am to 7 pm (Monday through Friday) and the Red Extension will operate from 9 am to 5 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. No fares will be collected, however riders making connections to BCT routes are expected to pay the appropriate fares. All passengers must wear a mask or face covering while riding. For questions, please call 954-597-3649.
NEW - East Side Route (Starting August 1st)
East Side Route will run on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Residents of Tamarac Lakes North, Tamarac Lakes South and Boulevards of Tamarac can connect to the Red Shuttle Route at Sunshine Plaza.
Buses operate as close to schedule as possible, although traffic conditions may cause the bus to arrive slightly early or late. Please allow yourself enough time when traveling. There is no service when under a hurricane warning.
Title VI Notice of Protections
- The City of Tamarac operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Broward County Transit.
- For more information on the City of Tamarac’s civil rights program or to obtain a copy of the City of Tamarac Title VI Program Plan, contact the Director of Human Resources at 954-597-3601, Hearing Impaired: Florida Relay 1(800)955-8770 (Voice) or 1(800)-955-8771(TTY).
- For more information on Title VI procedures, to file a complaint and/or obtain a complaint form contact Broward County Transit (BCT) at (954) 357-8481, TTY (954) 357-8302, or visit BCT’s website at https://www.broward.org/BCT/Pages/TitleVI.aspx . You may also request information in writing to the Broward County Transportation Department, Transit Manager - Compliance, 1 North University Drive, 3100A, Plantation, FL 33324.
- If information is needed in another language, contact (954) 357-8481, TTY (954) 357-8302.
- View Spanish and Creole version here.
There is no service on Saturday, Sunday, or the following holidays observed by the City of Tamarac: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
The Tamarac Community Shuttle Service provides connections to BCT Routes 2, 11, 18, 55, 62 and 88, University Breeze, 441 Breeze, Lauderdale Lakes North-South Community Shuttle, and Lauderhill Route 4 Community Shuttle. BCT information is available online.
We are pleased to offer the full Tamarac Transit brochure featuring the Community Bus Service Route and Timetable.
*Google Transit Maps does not include Tamarac’s routes.