Get Registered, and Get Notified!
Register with the City of Tamarac's Bids and Tenders site to be notified of new bid opportunities, solicitations and addenda.
When notified of new bid opportunities and solicitations, use the City of Tamarac's Bids and Tenders site to respond online. Responses, quotes, documentation, etc... need to be submitted online.
Manage Your Account Online....
After being awarded a bid, or receiving a purchase from the City of Tamarac, complete the City's vendor registration process.
- Register with the City of Tamarac's online Vendor Account Management site to keep your company information up-to-date, and to view invoices and payments. Complete all required fields. Select Commodity Codes, and then receive an e-mail with your Account Number and PIN.
- If not having already done so as part of a bid response, fully complete, sign and return Form W-9 to the City of Tamarac's Purchasing and Contracts Division.
- If not having already done so as part of a bid response, review and comply with the City of Tamarac's Insurance Requirements. After reviewing the City's insurance requirements, provide the City's Purchasing and Contracts Division with your current Certificate of Insurance. All vendors doing business with the City whose employees perform work on City Property must have insurance coverage.
- All payments by the City of Tamarac are made by Direct Deposit. Complete the City's Direct Deposit Consent form in order to receive payments.
- Please submit your Certificate of Insurance to Purchasing@tamarac.org.
If you have questions, please contact the City of Tamarac's Purchasing and Contracts Division by phone or email.
City of Tamarac
Purchasing and Contracts Division
7525 NW 88th Avenue
Tamarac, FL 33321
Tel: (954) 597-3570