Registration now open for Camp Tamarac June 21 – August 6, 2021.
A limited number of 2021 Summer Camp spots are available for children ages 5 to 12. Spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Print this Camp Payment Form along with the Tamarac Registration Form (one per child) and mail in as directed.
If you cannot print the documents, please call 954-597-3620 to make an appointment to pick up a packet, Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
Email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to you if your child is enrolled.
Safety is Paramount. With the health and safety of our campers and staff as our top priority, the following new requirements have been implemented:
- Each staff member and camper will be temperature checked upon arrival and once during the day. Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or above will be denied entrance.
- Anyone showing any signs of illness will be separated from the group and sent home immediately. (Examples include fever, cough, rash, difficulty breathing, vomiting, etc.)
- Each staff member and camper will be required to wear facial coverings. The City will not provide facial coverings.
- Anyone without a facial covering will be denied entrance and anyone not wearing their facial covering during the day will be separated from the group and sent home immediately.
- Each camper will be provided with their own craft supplies by the City, to prevent sharing of high-touch items.
- Cleaning and sanitizing – including handwashing – will be increased throughout the day.
- Social distancing will be observed to the extent possible.