Lien Settlement Request

The requesting party is responsible for verifying and providing all information on the Lien Settlement Request Application and should submit the application to the Building Department with the appropriate fees so the City can provide the requestor with a lien settlement amount.

When a property is subject to a real estate transaction such as a short sale, bank sale, owner to owner, and the property may be subject to a lien from the City of Tamarac, Realtors and/or Title Companies are required to submit this form to obtain a settlement on the lien from the City of Tamarac.

Lien Settlement Request Form