Go To Search
Address Changes
How to Change Your Utility Billing Address
All address changes must be submitted in writing. Complete the Change of Address Form and it mail to:

City Hall
Water Customer Service
7525 NW 88 Ave.
Room 102
Tamarac, FL 33321

You may also fax your completed form to (954) 597-3595.