Go To Search
New Service

To open a new utilities account, you must visit us in person at City Hall, Room 102, and:

  • Provide the following:
    • A copy of a signed settlement (HUD) statement, warranty deed or a valid signed lease

    • A photo ID such as a valid driver’s license, state ID card or passport

  • Pay a deposit based on meter size and whether you are the owner or a tenant
  • Satisfy any outstanding balance owed to the City on any previous account(s)